Regional Medical Transportation Services / Hubs
Our strategically located regional hubs allow for efficient medical transportation solutions. This means you have less worrying about whether your expected transport date will be met.
We provide specials based on where our fleet is located, so be sure to ask our coordinators about a special being applied to your trip, call us today at (800) 311-3412.
Southeast: Tampa, Florida
Midwest: Denver, Colorado
South Central: Dallas, Texas
Northwest: Portland, Oregon
West Coast: Los Angeles, California
Recent TripsTampa, Florida to Boston, Massachusetts ~ MED Coach
Houston, Texas to Cleveland, Ohio ~ MED Flight
Merrick, New York to Chicago, Illinois ~ MED Coach
Las Vegas, Nevada to Phoenix, Arizona ~ MED Flight
Tampa, Florida to Indianapolis, Indiana ~ MED Coach
New York City, New York to San Francisco, California ~ MED Flight
Dallas, Texas to Portland, Oregon ~ MED Coach
Seattle, Washington to Los Angeles, California ~ MED Flight
Med Transport Center Provides:
- Non emergency medical transportation services, 300-3000 miles.
- State to state, coast to coast patient transfers to hospitals, nursing homes and other hospice facilities.
- Medically equipped motor coaches designed for long distances, providing you a safe and comfortable ride.
- An experienced medical transport nurse is part of every team, with 2 professional drivers included. We also provide a unique travel nurse service as an alternative option.
- Special needs accessible for disabled patients with wheelchair and handicapped bathroom needs.
- Patient transportation for elderly and obese overweight patients who do not want to travel by air ambulance medical flight or commercial airline.
- Meeting the needs of patients requiring oxygen, suction, feeding tube, special diets, glucose monitoring, etc.
Who needs non emergency medical transportation?
- Nursing home patients and seniors who cannot drive and need long distance transportation 300 miles or more.
- Transportation for elderly patients and senior travelers relocating across country.
- Transportation for disabled hospitalized patients needing rehabilitation in another city or state.
- Transportation for handicap patients and physically challenged travelers who want to attend a special event such as an anniversary, graduation party or ceremony.
- Transportation for hospitals and nursing homes from one facility to another. For patients who want to be closer to family across the country e.g. from California to Florida.
Why choose us...
This is a very special Thank you to all of you for the very good care you all gave Patricia and Gerald Brown on the trip from Florida to Ohio. Words just can’t say how great you were and how thankful we are for finding you! Please post this for all to see and thank you so much Stacy, Nurse Donna, Mitch, and Billy.
Patricia & Gerald Brown
Thank you all so much for being so accommodating with our schedule. The hospital gave us no notice and you and your staff made it work. Thank you.
The Reirterson Family
At the time we contacted you, we were frustrated and very stressed trying to coordinate transportation and resources. Thank goodness we chanced upon Med Coach! You were a God-send! Peter (coordinator) was patient, reassuring and well informed, answering any questions right away. You truly coordinated everything, and it wasn’t until the morning the Coach arrived to pick my father up in Venice that we realized we had nothing to worry about. The Coach arrived in Mass precisely when you anticipated, which enabled us to be at the facility when my father arrived. The Nurse and Drivers were friendly and kind. We are so grateful to you for the wonderful service you provided.
Med Coach Transport of Mr. Glasterton from Venice, FL to Sudbury, Mass.