Quote for Long Distance Medical Transportation –
There are two ways you can request a quote for Long Distance Medical Transportation from Med Transport Center.
You may fill out the form below and someone will contact you quickly regarding your transport needs. Be prepared to answer questions that will help us determine if your transport needs require our type of medical transport services.
For the fastest quote please call 800-311-3412 and speak with our one of Reservation Team members.
When you are ready to reserve an air or ground medical transport after we have provided the quote for long distance medical transportation, you can do so with only a $300 deposit. Ask the reservation team member for details.
Due to COVID-19 our staffing has been reduced. However, we are still operational providing quotes and travel for Long Distance Non-Emergency Medical Transports. As a company we want to thank you for your support and understanding as we continue our efforts provide services during this unprecedented time. We are committed to safeguarding our teams and clients as much as possible as well as ensuring cooperation with regulations and countrywide efforts limit the spread of COVID-19. Our hearts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this worldwide pandemic.
We have had to make some changes to our usual protocol in order to protect our teams as much as possible and limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Our transport teams will not enter any facilities or private homes. Our Teams will travel with the patient and/or passenger to the address confirmed with our Operations team. If the pickup or drop off is scheduled at a private home the family must prepare to receive that patient at the coach exit. Our team will transfer the patient from our coach into the families care at drop off. We ask that all families prepare with appropriate equipment (i.e. wheelchair, walker, etc.) prior to the arrival of the transport team.
- Any patients or passengers wishing to travel must not exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone known to have COVID-19. Any symptoms or potential exposure must be reported to our Operations department. Patients (condition permitting) and passengers must and be willing to wear a mask and gloves at all times during travel. All travelers will have their temperature taken at pickup and will not be permitted to board the coach if they have a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Med Coach will not pick up from a quarantined home or deliver to a quarantine home.
- Med Coach will evaluate the pickup and destination states and cities on a trip by trip basis in an attempt to determine if team, patient and/or passenger entry and exit is safe and no potential state conditions, rulings or orders exist to prevent the successful transport and return of the transport team.
Med Transport Center Staff
- Our goal is provide the highest quality long distance medical transport.
- We specialize transports of 300 miles or more.
- You will receive a written quote for long distance medical transport that is valid for 5 days.
- The patient’s medical condition may determine the best mode of transportation, but our reservation team member can help determine which is best.
Read our Reviews: