Med Transport Center has offered the most comprehensive long distance medical transportation services in the industry for the past 30 years. Our MED Cruiser and MED Coach options provide efficient reliability, comfort and privacy. It’s nice to have the option to move around the MED Cruiser or MED Coach freely to enjoy the various amenities.
The main difference is Med Transport Center’s fleet consists of medically equipped motor homes, instead of less accommodating vans. Our company owns all of the vehicles in our fleet, allowing us to provide extra incentives for you, such as last minute trips or customizing your MED Cruiser or Coach to your liking before departure. We encourage you to bring a companion for the trip; that includes your beloved family, friends and of course your pet!
MED Cruiser – The Most Economical and Comfortable Way to Travel Long Distance
- 25 feet long with two air suspension bags for a smoother ride. Plus, a hospital-type adjustable bed with memory foam and a hospital air-flow mattress for additional comfort.
- Self-contained with air conditioning and heating, refrigerator, microwave and a private bathroom.
MED Coach – Comfortable and Luxurious – Providing a Memorable Experience
- The MED Coach’s size greatly (up to 40 ft.) contributes to a smoother and more comfortable ride.
- Comes equipped with wheelchair and stretcher lifts for entering and leaving the MED Coach with ease.
- Includes the amenities of the MED Cruiser – air conditioning and heating, refrigerator, microwave and a private bathroom. In addition to the Hospital-type adjustable bed comes with memory foam and a hospital air-flow mattress for additional comfort.
The crew consists of 2 professional drivers and a travel nurse. Two professional drivers allow for non-stop travel throughout the transport while putting your mind at ease when it comes to safety.
Our travel nurse sits directly opposite the client, almost within arm’s reach. The head and foot of the bed can be elevated as needed for added comfort. Side rails can be raised or lowered for comfort and protection as needed. Our nurse provides a special diet, pureed food, dietetic foods, etc.
Tell our crew if you wish to stop for food or order from a restaurant, visit a park, site-see, or whatever else you desire. We wish to make your long distance medical transportation experience as memorable as possible!
Providing efficient options for Long Distance Medical Transportation
Don’t hesitate to contact us at (800) 311-3412 with any concerns or questions you may have. Our friendly and knowledgeable transportation coordinators are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you!