Long Distance Medical Transport
Long Distance Medical Transport is a growing industry. Since many families live further apart, there is a need for transporting patients across the country or state to state.
MED Coach is your best value for first class comfort and first class care on a long distance medical transport. We are the only company that transports our patients coast to coast in Newer Coaches with a hospital bed on board. Our coaches are replaced after a few years of trips and new ones are purchased. This allows us to operate with less mechanical issues that many other transport companies encounter.
Our Long distance medical transport coaches are fully licensed and insured and are inspected before and after every trip.
Just take a look at all these reasons why you should choose MED Coach:
- Our beautiful MED Coaches are customized specifically for anyone needing a long distance medical transport of 300 to 3000 miles with many amenities not offered by other companies.
- We have a fleet of vehicles stationed across the entire continental United States to keep your costs lower.
- Extra services are provided before and during the transport that are only offered by MED Coach.
- Med Transport Center’s experienced, professional team members have assisted in thousands of transports.
- Reservations Team members handle your quote request quickly.
- Quality bedside care is provided by a licensed nurse.
- Our Courteous and Professional Drivers have great safety records and commercial driving licenses.
- Those who have used us say great things about us and tell others about us, including case managers.
For all of these reasons and more, MED Coach truly is the best choice in long distance medical transport by ground
Take a Virtual Walk Inside a MED Coach
MED Coaches are designed and equipped with amenities specifically for long distance medical transport from state to state or across the country.
- Larger vehicle provides more comfortable journey
- Oxygen concentrator and reserve tanks
- Lots of medical equipment & supplies including nebulizer and suction
- Mercedes Chassis and Engine
- 36 inch wide hospital type bed with remote control permanently installed
- Extra bed for family member or friend
- Reclining Leather chair with footrest
- On-board entertainment system with Large flat screen TV’s
- WiFi for you to stay connected
- Custom Tablet filled with Movies and Games
- 8 inch thick memory foam mattress
- Variable air flow mattress cover to help prevent skin issues
- Refrigerator, freezer, and microwave
- Private bathroom
- Sinks for cleaning up
Why Choose us for Your Medical Transport?
Choose a tab below to find out why we are exactly what you are looking for.
Medical Transport Coordination
Our Operations department coordinates each long distance medical transport from start to finish. Our experienced coordinators will work with the facility staff to receive medical information and communicate patient needs during the medical transport. Our coordinators handle all the details and you will receive a detailed itinerary prior to medical transport. We will handle all of the planning for you, so you can focus on what’s important.
With the exceptional care offered by our Air and Ground long distance medical transport teams, your long distance medical transport needs are covered. Our Medical Team reviews each patient’s medical information and confirms the medical needs prior to transport to ensure that our transport teams are fully aware and prepared for the specific needs of the patient. You can have peace of mind, knowing that your loved one or patient will receive incredible care.
Our Care Team for ground transports for our fleet of MED Coaches consists of two professional drivers chosen for their experience and safety records along with an experienced, compassionate nurse. With a three person team we are able to offer safe and exceptional care throughout the medical transport.
Our Air Ambulance teams consist of two pilots, a skilled flight nurse and a flight medic. We are also able to offer a respiratory therapist if needed.
30+ Years Experience
We are one of the top rated and trusted long distance medical transport providers with over 30 years in our industry. We have transported thousands of patients across the United States and around the world.
We utilize our knowledge and experience to make the transport process as easy as possible for our clients, while providing the best quality medical transport available.
Think you might need Air Transport? We do that too!
Med Flight Air Ambulance services are coordinated by our sister company AirMD which arranges and utilizes its FAA Air Carrier Affiliates to provide 24-hour non-emergency air ambulance services throughout the world for long distance medical transport.
Have other Questions about MED Coach or our Services?
Call or email us any questions, comments or concerns you have regarding your long medical transport services. If you are ready to get a quote, simply click the button and provide a little information for us, or simply call us at 800-311-3412.