Med Transport Center wants to support those in need of transitioning nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and private homes that have lost power to due to Hurricane Irma. We have reduced our minimum mileage requirements to help our Florida neighbors to getting the best possible care. Please help us avoid the terrible repercussions of power outages as seen in the Hollywood Florida nursing home situation.
- 10 Quick Tips for Downsizing – Part 4
- When Clutter Gets Out of Control – Part 3
- Helping Senior Loved Ones Downsize – Part 2
- Tips for Talking to Parents about Downsizing and Relocating – Part 1
- 5 Things to do Prior to Long-Distance Travel with Senior Loved One
- 5 Important Items to Bring on a Long Distance Transport
- Preparing For Long Distance Travel
- What are the Transportation Options for a Parent with Limited Mobility?
- Post Hurricane Irma Medical Transports
- Discounted State to State Medical Transports