The MED Cruiser is designed for the disabled senior and elderly patient seeking the most economical and comfortable way to travel. It is ideal for seniors seeking long distance medical transportation state-to-state or coast to coast.
Our MED Coach provides long distance medical transportation for seniors, elderly, disabled and handicapped. MED Coach transports meet the needs of our clients during long distance transports by possessing numerous amenities for the effective, comfortable and caring travel for patients.
Our MED Travel Nurses are licensed and trained with at least 5 years ICU or ER experience giving compassionate care. Our private travel nurses have a passion for caring for people and have a servant’s heart.
Our MED Flight air ambulance service is dispatched from one of our 7 worldwide affiliates closest to your location to allow quick and efficient service. The medical team is made up of a Flight Nurse, a Paramedic or Respiratory Therapist. A Flight Physician may be added as needed or if requested.
Why Choose Med Transport Center? We care about YOU
"The difference in our service can be found in our heart!"
Motor Coaches Designed for Long Distance Transports
Each of our long distance ground and air medical transportation options are medically equipped and designed for long distances. We are dedicated to meeting all of your medical needs during the transport and Med Transport Center has an emergency physician on site in case the need arises.
- All medical coaches are spacious
- Private bathroom on-board
- Hospital-type bed
- 2 professional drivers and nurse
- Additional amenities to provide a luxurious & comfortable trip
Med Transport Center has an A+ Rating with the BBB. Click here to see our review
Why Choose Med Transport Center?
- Experience: More than 30 years of experience. We specialize in long distance medical transportation. We strive to provide the best care for both ground and air transportation.
- Four: We offer 4 medical transportation services.
- Financing: Financing is available. Call our transportation coordinators for details.
- Exceptional Care: Patients are our top priority. Experienced professionals are involved in every transport: nurses, pilots, medics, drivers, coordinators and physicians.
- Safety: Safety is our first priority. Team members attend on-going educational training and safety training programs.
- Communication: We keep all parties informed throughout the medical transport.
- Excellent reputation & highly recommended. A+ Rating with the BBB, click here to see our review.
- Customer Service: We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Our team attends to your needs every step of the way, from bedside to bedside.
- On-Site Physician: Provides oversight throughout all transports.
Med Transport Center provides 24/7 assistance. Our medical transportation coordinators are standing by to answer any questions or to provide you with an accurate quote, so give us a call (800) 311-3412.
Long Distance Medical Transportation Services by MED Transport Center, a world wide medical transportation company
- Advises the best transportation method based on your needs.
- Guides you step-by-step through the medical transport process whether by air ambulance MED Flight or by long distance medical ground transportation.
- Assists you with all medical transportation services including a review of medical records, ticketing, luggage, taxi or limo, ambulances, driving or transporting your car, etc.
- Ensure your in-transit needs are met, including special dietary needs and special medical transport equipment.
- Gives you an itinerary and a contract to ensure your understanding of the transportation services provided.
- All long distance medical transports are monitored. You are kept informed as the transport progresses.
- Notifies your medical transport team of all details. Constant communication allows us to provide the highest quality care, making your experience one to remember.
Med Transport Center has convenient, regional hubs located around the country. This allows us to provide you or your loved ones with efficient long distance transport solutions (300-3,000 miles).
|Northeast: Baltimore, MD||North Central: Chicago, IL||Southwest: Phoenix, AZ||Southeast: Tampa, FL|
|West Coast: Los Angeles, CA||Midwest: Denver, CO||Northwest: Portland, OR||South Central: Dallas, TX|
Medical Transport Center welcomes you to bring a family member, friend or relative on your trip. Yes, our coaches are Pet Friendly!
Medical Transport Articles
With more than 30 years of experience in long distance medical transportation, Med Transport Center has the knowledge you seek to help make informed decisions.
Recent articles from Med Transport Center:Medical Transport Companies – Compare & Learn the Facts
When you’re calling different transport companies to find the best long distance solution for your needs, figuring out the differences in cost and benefits can seem overwhelming. How much difference can there really be when transporting a person from point A to point B?
As it turns out, quite a bit. The best type of transportation is determined by a number of factors such as: The person’s condition, time-table, distance...(READ MORE)
Comparing Long Distance Medical Transportation Companies
When choosing a long distance medical transportation provider, many focus on the price, forgetting to compare other differences between the providers. There is more to medical transports than just getting a vehicle from Florida to California, or from Texas to New York, and you need a provider you can trust.
When you get long distance non emergency medical transportation rates, from Med Transport Center as well as our competitors, these are some points you want to discuss and research...(READ MORE)
Types of Hospice Care – Choosing the Services Best for You
The word hospice occurs frequently all over the Internet, but it’s not always explained. A hospice provides medical services and emotional support to persons in the last stages of a serious illness. The goal is to keep everyone comfortable and to reach a good quality of life.
Even though hospice care focuses on late stages of incurable conditions, choosing hospice care in no way means giving up on life. It is a type of care focused on quality of life. Hospice care is intended to keep a person as comfortable, alert, and functional as possible....(READ MORE)
View all articles here.
Thank you so much for your assistance in transporting my father from Florida to Connecticut. We were very grateful for your professionalism and dedication. The ride was comfortable and he enjoyed your company and that of the drivers. Thank you for getting the job done on such short notice!
Mrs. Proctor - MED Cruiser Transport From Tampa, FL to Hartford, CT
The drivers and nurse were very friendly and kept us entertained the whole way. We felt like family. Thanks for telling us about the trailer. We were able to put our entire luggage, TV set and several large boxes underneath the coach. The drivers put our SUV inside the trailer so we had it with us when we arrived home. You all offer a great service.
Mrs. Anderson - MED Coach Transport From Dallas, TX to San Francisco, CA
The ride was very comfortable and my mother and I were able to sleep soundly through the night. The nurse took the time to make sure all of the medications from the hospital were continued throughout the trip. Thank you for providing such a great service!
Mrs. Allen - MED Cruiser Transport From Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA