Why Choose Med Transport Center? Because we care about YOU
Awaiting TransportA “Transport Special” occurs when you are able to schedule your trip to begin when our medical coach or aircraft is already in your area. Significant savings are passed on to you as the aircraft or medical coach does not have to be repositioned to your area.
Sign up for a “transport special” and we will notify you of an upcoming special in your area. We post all requests on our “Awaiting Transport Board”.
|Fargo, ND||Houston, TX||$989.00||03/13/14||Air Ambulance|
|Cheyenne, WY||Chicago, IL||$515.00||03/15/14||MED Cruiser|
|Jacksonville, FL||Cleveland, OH||$887.00||03/13/14||MED Coach|
|Bakersfield, CA||Eugene, OR||$498.00||03/13/14||MED Cruiser|
|Lisbon, Portugal||Washington, D.C.||$1745.00||03/14/14||Air Ambulance|
|Reno, NV||Phoenix, AZ||$317.00||03/15/14||MED Cruiser|
Call us at 1-800-311-3412. We will alert you to additional “transport specials” in your area and save you money today!
Why Choose the Med Transport Center?
- Experience: Over 30 years. We specialize in long distance medical transportation including air and ground transports. We strive to provide the best care.
- Four 4: We offer 4 different medical transport services
- Exceptional care: Patients are our top priority. Experienced professionals are involved in every transport: Nurses, pilots, medics, drivers, coordinators and physicians.
- Safety: Safety is our first priority. Nothing is more important to us. Team members attend on-going educational training and safety training programs.
- Communication: We keep all parties informed throughout the medical transport.
- Excellent reputation & highly recommended
- Constant Care: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team attends to your needs every step of the transfer, from bedside to bedside.
- On-site, full time physician oversight throughout the transport.
- Why should you choose us? Because WE CARE about YOU.
Customer ServiceMed Transport Center provides 24/7 assistance. Our medical transportation coordinators are standing by to answer any questions or to provide you with an accurate quote, so give us a call (800) 311-3412.
It's All About Your Medical Transportation Needs
Patient Transportation Services by MED Transport Center, a world wide medical transportation company
- Gives You Advice: Advises the best method to transfer seniors and disabled patients.
- Guides You step-by-step through the medical transport process whether by air ambulance MED Flight or by long distance ground transportation.
- Assists You with all medical transportation services including a review of medical records, ticketing, luggage, taxi or limo, ambulances, driving or transporting your car, etc.
- Ensure Your in-transit medical transport needs are met including special dietary needs and special medical transport equipment.
- Gives You an itinerary and a contract to ensure your understanding of the patient transportation services provided.
- Keeps You Informed: Every non emergency ground transport and every critical care air ambulance medical flight worldwide is monitored. You are kept informed as the medical transfer progresses.
- Notifies Your Patient Transport Team; flight nurse, flight medic, flight physician respiratory therapist, or medical companion travel nurse as to the details of the patient transport.
All options of transport are medically equipped and designed for long distance medical transportation. All patient transportation coaches are spacious with a private bathroom, hospital-type bed and additional amenities to provide a luxurious and comfortable trip.
Medical Transport Center welcomes you to bring a family member, friend or relative on your trip. And yes, our coaches are Pet Friendly!
Articles and Blog Posts
With more than 30 years of experience in long distance medical transportation, Med Transport Center has the knowledge you seek to help make informed decisions.
Recent articles from Med Transport Center:How to best transport a patient cross country?
Non-emergency vehicles include non-emergency ambulances, medical motor coaches, air ambulance aircraft, medical travel nurses and transport vans. Medical transportation can be divided into long distance or short distance transports, air medical transport or ground transport, medical care vehicles and life support vehicles...(READ MORE)
What Separates Med Transport Center from the Rest?
Yes, there are companies who claim to offer long distance, non emergency medical transportation. The question you must resolve is, why should I trust myself or my loved one with your company on a long distance trip?
While we understand start-up and struggling companies are still feeling the impact of the economy and competition, we have never reduced our prices JUST to match a competitor’s quote! If a company low-balls a price to match the competition, that could suggest it might lower its standards regarding level of service, quality of care, on-board medical equipment, in-house training etc. in order to “make the sale!”...(READ MORE)
View all articles here.
I can't say enough good things about you guys. I will also let anyone who ever needs this type of service know about you guys. Who knows, I might run into you guys when I am back down there visiting my home state of Florida. Thanks again for everything!
Mr. Ellis - MED Cruiser Transport From New York, NY to Tampa, FL
Thank you so much for your assistance in transporting my father from Florida to Connecticut. We were very grateful for your professionalism and dedication. The ride was comfortable and he enjoyed your company and that of the drivers. Thank you for getting the job done on such short notice!
Mrs. Proctor - MED Cruiser Transport From Tampa, FL to Hartford, CT
The drivers and nurse were very friendly and kept us entertained the whole way. We felt like family. Thanks for telling us about the trailer. We were able to put our entire luggage, TV set and several large boxes underneath the coach. The drivers put our SUV inside the trailer so we had it with us when we arrived home. You all offer a great service.
Mrs. Anderson - MED Coach Transport From Dallas, TX to San Francisco, CA
The ride was very comfortable and my mother and I were able to sleep soundly through the night. The nurse took the time to make sure all of the medications from the hospital were continued throughout the trip. Thank you for providing such a great service!
Mrs. Allen - MED Cruiser Transport From Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA