Why Choose Med Transport Center? Because we care about YOU
$500 Gift Certificate
Med Transport Center is currently offering a limited time, $500 Gift Certificate valid for use on our MED Cruiser, MED Coach and MED Flight transportation options.
This special is valid until May 14, 2014. Your trip must be reserved before this expiration date.
To take advantage of this offer, you must call our medical transportation coordinators at (800) 311-3412.
We will also alert you to additional transport specials (if applicable) in your area to help you save money today!
Why Choose the Med Transport Center?
- Experience: More than 30 years of experience. We specialize in long distance medical transportation. We strive to provide the best care for both ground and air transportation.
- Four: We offer 4 medical transportation services.
- Exceptional Care: Patients are our top priority. Experienced professionals are involved in every transport: nurses, pilots, medics, drivers, coordinators and physicians.
- Safety: Safety is our first priority. Team members attend on-going educational training and safety training programs.
- Communication: We keep all parties informed throughout the medical transport.
- Excellent reputation & highly recommended.
- Customer Service: We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Our team attends to your needs every step of the way, from bedside to bedside.
- On-Site Physician: Provides oversight throughout all transports.
Customer ServiceMed Transport Center provides 24/7 assistance. Our medical transportation coordinators are standing by to answer any questions or to provide you with an accurate quote, so give us a call (800) 311-3412.
Long Distance Medical Transportation Services by MED Transport Center, a world wide medical transportation company
- Advises the best transportation method based on your needs.
- Guides you step-by-step through the medical transport process whether by air ambulance MED Flight or by long distance ground transportation.
- Assists you with all medical transportation services including a review of medical records, ticketing, luggage, taxi or limo, ambulances, driving or transporting your car, etc.
- Ensure your in-transit needs are met, including special dietary needs and special medical transport equipment.
- Gives you an itinerary and a contract to ensure your understanding of the transportation services provided.
- All long distance medical transports are monitored. You are kept informed as the transport progresses.
- Notifies your medical transport team of all details. Constant communication allows us to provide the highest quality care, making your experience one to remember.
Each of our four long distance medical transportation options are medically equipped and designed for long distances. All medical coaches are spacious and include a private bathroom, hospital-type bed and additional amenities to provide a luxurious and comfortable trip.
Medical Transport Center welcomes you to bring a family member, friend or relative on your trip. Yes, our coaches are Pet Friendly!
Articles and Blog Posts
With more than 30 years of experience in long distance medical transportation, Med Transport Center has the knowledge you seek to help make informed decisions.
Recent articles from Med Transport Center:Long Distance Medical Transportation
Med Transport Center has offered the most comprehensive long distance medical transportation services in the industry for more than 30 years. Our MED Cruiser and MED Coach options provide efficient reliability, comfort and privacy. It’s nice to have the option to move around the MED Cruiser or MED Coach freely to enjoy the various amenities...(READ MORE)
Caregiver Support from the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance
When caring for a loved one who has been diagnosed with any serious illness, be it Alzheimer’s, Dementia, cancer, or anything else, it’s no wonder that it can be quite difficult to find reward in all of the emotional distress...(READ MORE)
Non Emergency Medical Transportation Rates
The rates for non emergency medical transportation can vary significantly by company. The following include reasons why medical transportation rates differ so much...(READ MORE)
View all articles here.
Thank you so much for your assistance in transporting my father from Florida to Connecticut. We were very grateful for your professionalism and dedication. The ride was comfortable and he enjoyed your company and that of the drivers. Thank you for getting the job done on such short notice!
Mrs. Proctor - MED Cruiser Transport From Tampa, FL to Hartford, CT
The drivers and nurse were very friendly and kept us entertained the whole way. We felt like family. Thanks for telling us about the trailer. We were able to put our entire luggage, TV set and several large boxes underneath the coach. The drivers put our SUV inside the trailer so we had it with us when we arrived home. You all offer a great service.
Mrs. Anderson - MED Coach Transport From Dallas, TX to San Francisco, CA
The ride was very comfortable and my mother and I were able to sleep soundly through the night. The nurse took the time to make sure all of the medications from the hospital were continued throughout the trip. Thank you for providing such a great service!
Mrs. Allen - MED Cruiser Transport From Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA